- 2018. Technology, Institutions and Labor: Manufacturing Automobiles in Argentina and Turkey. Palgrave.
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- (forthcoming)."Regulating Islamic Banks in Authoritarian Settings: Malaysia and the UAE in comparative perspective." Regulation and Governance.
- 2017. "Uneasy Discipline: training workers after Fordism in Turkey and Argentina." Studies in Political Economy.
- 2015. “The Supranational Dimension of Voting in National Elections across Six European Democracies.” European Political Science.
- 2015. “Financialization and the push for non-state social service provision: philanthropic activities of Islamic and conventional banks in Turkey, Forum for Development Studies.
- 2012. Overseas Development Aid Across the Global South: Lessons from the Turkish Experience in Sub-Saharan Africa and Central Asia, European Journal of Development Research.
- 2012. Partisan Preferences and Skill Formation Policies: New Evidence from Turkey and Argentina, World Development.
- 2012. Crisis in the Gulf of Mexico Discourse, Policy, and Governance in Postcatastrophe Environments, Journal of Applied Social Science.
- 2013. Boundaries of Non-State Welfare Provision: comparative evidence from Turkey, Sudan and Germany
- 2014. (with Juan Diez Medrano) Are Cross-Border Practices a Threat to Democratic Participation among EU Citizens, EUCROSS Project Policy Brief
Chapters in Research Reports
- 2014. (with Juan Diez Medrano) Transnational mobility, attachment to the EU and political participation in Europe, EUCROSS Project Final Report